Current Covid-19 Policy:
- The entire Staff at Big Orange Sheep has been vaccinated.
- Proof of vaccine or negative rapid test (within 24hrs before session) required to enter the studio.
- Masks are not required if all persons are vaccinated but are required if anyone attending is not.
We are proud to uphold the guidelines prescribed by the Covid-19 Return to Work Agreement for SAG-AFTRA members. Here are the additional precautions we take:
- Testing is not required when a performer is alone in a space (e.g., a recording booth) while recording and is not required to come within 6 feet of any other individual at the location for longer than 15 minutes.
- Anytime more than one performer is recording in the same room, regardless of the size of that room, all protocols of Zone A will be followed, including the requirements for testing. For guidance specific to group singing, please refer to the singer protocols.
- We will be checking vaccine status upon arrival. Those that are unvaccinated will be required to wear a mask outside of the recording booth and when BOS Staff members are present. BOS staff will also be required to wear a mask in the presence of unvaccinated attendees.
- The booths and equipment will continue to be thoroughly cleaned between use by different performers.
- There is a two-part approach based on transmission and the rates of new cases (based on statistics reported at Covid Act Now):
- Part 1: Los Angeles, Atlanta (as of July 28, 2021), New York City (as of August 3, 2021), outside of the United States and Canada.
- Unvaccinated attendees must wear masks at all times, including outdoors, except when eating, drinking or when their job duties prevent them from doing so (e.g., recording on the mic).
- All attendees must wear masks indoors, except when eating, drinking or when their job duties prevent them from doing so.
- Part 2: All areas that have not met the Part 1 triggers. Several metropolitan areas have already triggered the Part 1 protocols including Albuquerque and others are on the cusp so please check the Covid Act Now site for your area.
- Unvaccinated attendees must wear masks at all times, except when eating, drinking or when their job duties prevent them from doing so (e.g., recording on the mic).
- Fully vaccinated attendees need not wear masks indoors as long as the producer uses best efforts to maximize indoor airflow and the indoor space utilizes air filters with a MERV-13 rating or higher, or alternatively, the indoor space has implemented CDC recommendations on air filtration in buildings, such as the use of adequate portable HEPA filtration or increased outside air.